“… I was in prison, and ye came unto me… And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.” (Matthew 25:36, 40)
This ministry desires the help of concerned individuals, Churches and other Christian organizations that share the goals of this ministry of extending God’s Love, Compassion and Mercy to fill the physical and spiritual needs for inmates and their families. We feel drawn to assist the newly incarcerated, indigent, and newly released individuals and their families.
This organization is focused on providing:
- Christian literature: including free Bibles, free Christian educational courses, devotional material, free sermons by Biblically sound ministers of the Gospel, Christian tracts, Christian greeting cards, etc.
- Christian counseling: using local church pastors, and by question and answer to House of Hope Prison Ministry at the address on the “Contact Us” page.
- Needed physical help: such as clothing, food, and shelter. These provisions will come from the House of Hope Prison Ministry, local churches, and other local support groups as God provides.
- An information center: where the family or the individual released inmate can contact HOHPM by email with questions or concerns about:
- Work opportunities for newly released inmates as provided to HOHPM by concerned Christian employers
- Any spiritual need
- Any prayer request
Our vision for the future includes a Band of 300 Prayer Warriors to faithfully pray for this ministry each and every morning. These 300 Prayer Warriors must have the same faith and commitment as did Gideon’s band of 300 warriors. If you are committed to becoming one of these 300 Prayer Warriors, simply fill out the form below to join us in prayer each day.